Oceans, Crystal Scented Candle
750 g (26.5 Oz.)
- Voyage de Parfumeur collection, highlighting Lalique’s Hirondelles motif
- Scented Candle 750 g (26.5 Oz.)
- Crystal Candle
- Clear crystal
- White wax
- Burning time: 80 hours
- When there is only a small quantity of wax left in the crystal container, it can be used as a vase after removing the remaining wax
- Made in France
Contains: BENZYL SALICYLATE ; METHYL ATRARATE ; 6-METHOXY-2,6-DIMETHYLHEPTAN-1-AL.
This list of substances that make up the composition of Lalique products may change over time. Before using your Lalique product, please read the list of substances located on the packaging to be certain that the substances are suitable for your personal use.
May cause an allergic skin reaction.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.
Never burn the candle for more than 4 hours
MSDS available on request
- For delivery to France (including Corsica, French Overseas Territory undelivered), the average delivery time is between 1 to 3 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco, the average delivery time is between 2 to 5 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to the United Kingdom, the average delivery time is between 7 to 10 days from the order confirmation.
Customs duties are paid by Lalique for deliveries to the UK.
We offer free shipping on any order over €300. (£300 for the UK.)
For more information about delivery, we invite you to consult our Shipping page.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.
Discovery is the essence of travel. After exploring the most wonderful places on Earth and their scented treasures, the perfumer now faces oceans seeking a most precious ingredient: ambergris, said to come from a magic undersea fountain. Explorers’ and sailors’ exhilaration when catching sight of earth after a long journey has no comparison…except the perfumer’s euphoria when coming across ambergris and smelling it for the first time.
- Black Pepper
- Incense Wood
The extraordinary skill of the region's glassmakers brought René Lalique to the Northern Vosges. Today, nearly two hundred men and women still put their dexterity and knowledge at the service of creation. Discover