Épines, Crystal Scented Candle
750 g (26.5 Oz.)
- Voyage de Parfumeur collection, highlighting Lalique’s Hirondelles motif
- Scented Candle 750 g (26.5 Oz.)
- Crystal Candle
- Clear crystal
- Red wax
- Burning time: 80 hours
- When there is only a small quantity of wax left in the crystal container, it can be used as a vase after removing the remaining wax
- Made in France
Contains: OCTAHYDRO TETRAMETHYL ACETONAPHTONE ; GERANIOL ; CITRONELLOL ; L-ALPHA-PINENE ; L-BETA-PINENE ; DIHYDRO PENTAMETHYLINDANONE.
This list of substances that make up the composition of Lalique products may change over time. Before using your Lalique product, please read the list of substances located on the packaging to be certain that the substances are suitable for your personal use.
May produce an allergic reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.
Never burn the candle for more than 4 hours
MSDS available on request
- For delivery to France (including Corsica, French Overseas Territory undelivered), the average delivery time is between 1 to 3 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco, the average delivery time is between 2 to 5 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to the United Kingdom, the average delivery time is between 7 to 10 days from the order confirmation.
Customs duties are paid by Lalique for deliveries to the UK.
We offer free shipping on any order over €300. (£300 for the UK.)
For more information about delivery, we invite you to consult our Shipping page.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.
For this exceptional edition, Lalique draws its motif from one of its founder’s mythical creations: Épines is a collection of bathroom accessories conceived in 1920 by René Lalique. It is adorned with a delicately interlaced design of brambles, raspberries and blackberries, reprised by the artist on a sumptuous vase in 1921. The exquisite vessel of the Épines candle traces the stylized curves of a blackberry bush, enhanced by polished crystal, against a background of satin crystal.
- Crinkled Leaves
- Guaiac Wood
- Rose Absolute
- Cashmere Wood
The deep red wax of the Epines Candles exudes the vibrantly natural scent of a lush garden, reflecting the motif of the vessel. As though you were feasting on a handfuls of berries picked straight off the bush, on an aromatic bed of fresh leaves and rose petals, in the intimacy of a warm, velvet-draped room… A scented journey into the garden of temptations.
The extraordinary skill of the region's glassmakers brought René Lalique to the Northern Vosges. Today, nearly two hundred men and women still put their dexterity and knowledge at the service of creation. Discover