Poplar, Aspen - United States, Scented Candle
190 g (6.7 Oz.)
- Voyage de Parfumeur collection, highlighting Lalique’s Hirondelles motif
- Scented Candle 190 g (6.7 Oz)
- Glass Candle
- Black lacquered glass
- White wax
- Burning time: 40 to 50 hours
- Made in France
Contains: DIHYDRO PENTAMETHYLINDANONE ; ALPHA-PINENE ; OCTAHYDRO TETRAMETHYL ACETONAPHTONE ; DELTA-3-CARENE ; EUCALYPTOL ; 2,4-DIMETHYL-3-CYCLOHEXEN-1-CARBOXALDEHYDE ; D-LIMONENE ; BETA-PINENE.
This list of substances that make up the composition of Lalique products may change over time. Before using your Lalique product, please read the list of substances located on the packaging to be certain that the substances are suitable for your personal use.
May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.
Never burn the candle for more than 4 hours
MSDS available on request
- For delivery to France (including Corsica, French Overseas Territory undelivered), the average delivery time is between 1 to 3 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco, the average delivery time is between 2 to 5 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to the United Kingdom, the average delivery time is between 7 to 10 days from the order confirmation.
Customs duties are paid by Lalique for deliveries to the UK.
We offer free shipping on any order over €300. (£300 for the UK.)
For more information about delivery, we invite you to consult our Shipping page.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.
A ring of snowy peaks, winter sports, luxury chalets… This is what Aspen is associated with, as well as its forests of fir trees. However, Aspen is named after the aspen, an extraordinary tree which resists fire better than other species. But in Aspen, who could resist the appeal of a crackling chimney fire while snow is falling outside?
- Cashmere Wood
- Fir Balsam
The exhalations of cardamom, eucalyptus, cypress and cedarwood carry one’s nose in the sweet torpor of a winter’s evening.