Peony, Olymp Mount - Greece, Scented Candle
190 g (6.7 Oz.)
- Voyage de Parfumeur collection, highlighting Lalique’s Hirondelles motif
- Scented Candle 190 g (6.7 Oz)
- Glass Candle
- Black lacquered glass
- White wax
- Burning time: 40 to 50 hours
- Made in France
Contains: OCTAHYDRO TETRAMETHYL ACETONAPHTONE ; BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL ; D-LIMONENE.
This list of substances that make up the composition of Lalique products may change over time. Before using your Lalique product, please read the list of substances located on the packaging to be certain that the substances are suitable for your personal use.
May produce an allergic reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.
Never burn the candle for more than 4 hours
MSDS available on request
- For delivery to France (including Corsica, French Overseas Territory undelivered), the average delivery time is between 1 to 3 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco, the average delivery time is between 2 to 5 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to the United Kingdom, the average delivery time is between 7 to 10 days from the order confirmation.
Customs duties are paid by Lalique for deliveries to the UK.
We offer free shipping on any order over €300. (£300 for the UK.)
For more information about delivery, we invite you to consult our Shipping page.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.
The peony was called "healing plant" by the Ancient Greeks because of a famous legend: Peon, physician of the gods on the Olympus mount, succeeded in saving from certain death Hades, god of the underworld, thanks to a remedy containing peony. In addition to its medicinal properties, peony’s beauty and delicate scent have been well known since Antiquity.
- Rose Petals
- White Peony
Peony comes with timeless rosy notes spiced up by pink berries and patchouli. An ethereal scent echoing the “rosy-fingered dawn” praised in Homer’s Odyssey.