Fig Tree, Amalfi - Italy, Scented Candle, 600g
600 g (21 Oz.)
- Voyage de Parfumeur collection, highlighting Lalique’s Hirondelles motif
- Scented Candle 600 g (21 Oz.)
- Glass Candle
- Black lacquered glass
- White wax
- Burning time: 90 hours
- 3 Wicks
- Made in France
Contains: 4-TERT-BUTYLCYCLOHEXYL ACETATE ; COUMARIN ; 2-METHYL-3-(P-ISOPROPYLPHENYL) PROPIONALDEHYDE.
This list of substances that make up the composition of Lalique products may change over time. Before using your Lalique product, please read the list of substances located on the packaging to be certain that the substances are suitable for your personal use.
May produce an allergic reaction.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children.
Never burn the candle for more than 4 hours
MSDS available on request
- For delivery to France (including Corsica, French Overseas Territory undelivered), the average delivery time is between 1 to 3 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco, the average delivery time is between 2 to 5 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to the United Kingdom, the average delivery time is between 7 to 10 days from the order confirmation.
Customs duties are paid by Lalique for deliveries to the UK.
We offer free shipping on any order over €300. (£300 for the UK.)
For more information about delivery, we invite you to consult our Shipping page.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.
The Amalfi Coast is lined with arid cliffs, the blue sea and a tree: the fig tree, heavy with soft and juicy fruits. The sweet, slightly milky and green scent of fig intertwines with that of the tree leaves and surrounding vegetation.
- Citrus Blossom
- Ciste Blossom
- Fresh Fig
- Dried Fig
The citrus flower top notes swirl over a heart of fresh fig and rockrose before melting into dry fig and laurel tree notes. The Mediterranean spirit in a scent…