WHITE GOLD, RUBELLITE, ONYX, DIAMONDS
- 18K white gold
- 1 pear cut rubellite 1.93 carat
- 76 round diamonds for 0.71 carat (HSI quality)
- 4 engraved onyx motifs
Average weight: 12,6g
Ring width: 19 mm (motif), 4,6 mm at maximum (ring)
Dimensions and weights (in grams or carats) are an approximate value.
- For delivery to France (including Corsica, French Overseas Territory undelivered), the average delivery time is between 1 to 3 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco, the average delivery time is between 2 to 5 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to the United Kingdom, the average delivery time is between 7 to 10 days from the order confirmation.
Customs duties are paid by Lalique for deliveries to the UK.
We offer free shipping on any order over €300. (£300 for the UK.)
For more information about delivery, we invite you to consult our Shipping page.
Your jewel will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box with a white LALIQUE ribbon. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented 3D security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.
Inspired by the extraordinary life of Sarah Bernhardt and Adrienne Lecouvreur, the House of Lalique pays homage to the tragedians. This collection interprets the feather motif, contrasting the brilliance of diamond and the depth of onyx. The rubellite, mounted as a central stone on two rings, evokes the famous red curtain, a central piece of the stage and an iconic feature of the opera.
This collection is presented in collaboration with the Paris Opera.