VESTA EARRINGS, SMALL
WHITE GOLD, CULTURED PEARLS, DIAMONDS, MOTHER-OF-PEARL
- 18K white gold
- 28 round diamonds for 0.20 carat (HSI quality)
- 2 fresh water cultured pearls (diameter: 6,1mm)
- 2 engraved mother-of-pearl motifs
Average weight: 8,8g
Clasp system: unscrewable pin (8 mm) and clip
Motif height: 21,2 mm
Motif width: 15,4 mm
Dimensions and weights (in grams or carats) are an approximate value.
- For delivery to France (including Corsica, French Overseas Territory undelivered), the average delivery time is between 1 to 3 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco, the average delivery time is between 2 to 5 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to the United Kingdom, the average delivery time is between 7 to 10 days from the order confirmation.
Customs duties are paid by Lalique for deliveries to the UK.
We offer free shipping on any order over €300. (£300 for the UK.)
For more information about delivery, we invite you to consult our Shipping page.
Your jewel will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box with a white LALIQUE ribbon. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented 3D security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.
The female phoenix with wings of fire draws inspiration from numerous creations in which René Lalique depicted winged women. Vesta is a mythological figure and goddess of sacred fire, hearth and home. She is a talisman, symbol of force, rebirth and eternal life. White gold, mother-of -pearl and diamonds converge on this winged motif which quickly became iconic among Lalique Fine Jewellery collections.