L'OISEAU DE FEU EARRINGS, SMALL (EAR JACKETS)
YELLOW GOLD, FIRE OPALS, DIAMONDS, CULTURED PEARLS, JADE
- 18K yellow gold
- 2 pear cut fire opals for 1.74 carat
- 14 round diamonds for 0.41 carat (HSI quality)
- 12 fresh water cultured pearls (diameter from 5,5mm to 6,8mm)
- Black jade
- For delivery to France (including Corsica, French Overseas Territory undelivered), the average delivery time is between 1 to 3 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco, the average delivery time is between 2 to 5 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to the United Kingdom, the average delivery time is between 7 to 10 days from the order confirmation.
Customs duties are paid by Lalique for deliveries to the UK.
We offer free shipping on any order over €300. (£300 for the UK.)
For more information about delivery, we invite you to consult our Shipping page.
Your jewel will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box with a white LALIQUE ribbon. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented 3D security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.
L'Oiseau de Feu draws its inspiration from the heart of the eponymous ballet. The costume of the title role, designed by Léon Bakst, had inspired René Lalique to create a glass sculpture in 1922. Today, a fine jewellery ornament reinterprets this flamboyant costume through the brilliance of yellow gold, orange sapphire or fire opal.
This collection is presented in collaboration with the Paris Opera.