L'Oiseau de Feu earrings
Diamonds, engraved white Jades, orange sapphires, black jade, cornalines, Fire opal, yellow gold
Collection in collaboration with Opéra national de Paris. Fine jewellery collection, in work with the national Opéra de Paris.
With this exclusive fine jewellery collection, Lalique and the national Opéra de Paris pay tribute to the Ballets Russes company that defined from 1910 a new form of dance, full of expression and emotion, supported by the costumes and sets. Fall under the spell of the total art works performed by the company, René Lalique produced a luminous table centrepiece inspired by the ballet The Firebird in 1922.
An ode to movement and light, this bold earrings reveal the dazzling colours of the fire opal, cornaline and orange sapphire, also the depth of the black and engraved white jades.
- 18K Yellow gold
- 2 fire opals 3,22 carats
- 50 diamonds 1,50 carat, GVS
- 2 orange cornalines 23,85 carats
- 2 orange sapphires 1,22 carat
- 4 black jades 12,05 carats
- 4 engraved white jades 27,30 carats
- Black and translucent orange lacquers
- Average gold weight 33,95 grams.