Fleur De Neige ring
Clear crystal, silver
Fleur de Neige is sculpted in openwork pearly crystal. The pattern is inspired by the snowdrop that flourishes in late winter landscapes covered with melting snow. This flower motif is offered as a bas-relief medallion with a beaded accent or as a six-petal design to wear as a floral talisman.
- Pearly, clear crystal: 3.7 grams
- Sterling silver, average weight: 5.8 g
- Length of the crystal: 2.5 cm
- Sizing guide
- For delivery to France (including Corsica, French Overseas Territory undelivered), the average delivery time is between 1 to 3 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco, the average delivery time is between 2 to 5 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to the United Kingdom, the average delivery time is between 7 to 10 days from the order confirmation.
Customs duties are paid by Lalique for deliveries to the UK.
We offer free shipping on any order over €300. (£300 for the UK.)
For more information about delivery, we invite you to consult our Shipping page.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.