Saint Matthew cross pendant
Clear crystal, Silver
1934: René Lalique was commissioned to sign the interior decoration of Saint Matthew’s church located on the Channel Island of Jersey. The centerpiece is a towering cross over three meters high, soaring above the altar. It is festooned with the iconic Jersey lilies, emblematic of the island and a symbol of purity. Lalique reinterprets this precious cultural heritage through the St. Matthews Cross pendant in satin-finished crystal, set on sterling silver.
- Clear crystal, average weight: 5.3 g
- Sterling silver, average weight: 1 g
- Total length: 6 cm
- Black cord 85 cm, to tie (adjustable)
- For delivery to France (including Corsica, French Overseas Territory undelivered), the average delivery time is between 1 to 3 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco, the average delivery time is between 2 to 5 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to the United Kingdom, the average delivery time is between 7 to 10 days from the order confirmation.
Customs duties are paid by Lalique for deliveries to the UK.
We offer free shipping on any order over €300. (£300 for the UK.)
For more information about delivery, we invite you to consult our Shipping page.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.