Clear crystal, vermeil
This iconic flower design evoking the flora explored by Lalique, is a symbol of good-luck. The Lily of the valley representation pays tribute to the numerous creations of René Lalique featuring this delicate flower that he often used as an ornament in his creations.
- 3 clear crystals: 5 g
- Vermeil, average weight: 2 g
- Motif height: 5 cm
- Black cord length: 85 cm (adjustable)
- Average weight: 0.02 oz (7.60 g)
- For delivery to France (including Corsica, French Overseas Territory undelivered), the average delivery time is between 1 to 3 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco, the average delivery time is between 2 to 5 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to the United Kingdom, the average delivery time is between 7 to 10 days from the order confirmation.
Customs duties are paid by Lalique for deliveries to the UK.
We offer free shipping on any order over €300. (£300 for the UK.)
For more information about delivery, we invite you to consult our Shipping page.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.