Clear crystal, plated in 18K yellow gold
As accessories inspired from Art Deco, these jewellery pieces bring new life to motifs designed in 1927 and 1928 by René Lalique, the master of contemporary jewellery. A tribute to the inescapable Garçonne with her eternal style and enduring charm.
- Pendant on a waxed cotton cord
- Plated in 18K yellow gold
- Motifs in satin-polished Lalique crystal and black resin
- Dimension of the pendant : D 3.15" (8 cm)
- Dimensions of the cord : 29.53" (75 cm)
- Weight: 31.2 grams
By choosing the ground option, you will receive your order within three (3) to seven (7) business days.
We offer free ground shipping on any order over $250.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box with a white LALIQUE ribbon. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.