Ginkgo small necklace
Antinea green Crystal, 18K yellow gold-plated
A symbol of hope, love and longevity, the Ginkgo Biloba is the oldest species of tree, and René Lalique liked to depict it in his drawings. fan-shaped leaves. The fan-shaped foliage oh the Ginkgo changes color with the seasons, first a bright green in spring through to summer, before turning a sumptuous golden yellow in fall. Reinterpreted as jewellery, delicate Antinea green shiny crystal beads are set on 18k yellow gold-plated brass Ginkgo leaves, wavy and finely chiseled.
- 5 Antinea Green crystals, average weight: 1.1 g
- 18K yellow gold-plated brass, average weight: 7.5 g
- Main leaf width : 3.3 cm
- Chain length: 52 cm, with 5 cm of adjustable hoops
- Clasp system: Lobster
- For delivery to France (including Corsica, French Overseas Territory undelivered), the average delivery time is between 1 to 3 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco, the average delivery time is between 2 to 5 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to the United Kingdom, the average delivery time is between 7 to 10 days from the order confirmation.
Customs duties are paid by Lalique for deliveries to the UK.
We offer free shipping on any order over €300. (£300 for the UK.)
For more information about delivery, we invite you to consult our Shipping page.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.