Clear crystal and marble glass, 18K yellow gold and silver plated
As accessories inspired from Art Deco, these jewellery pieces bring new life to motifs designed in 1927 and 1928 by René Lalique, the master of contemporary jewellery. A tribute to the inescapable Garçonne with her eternal style and enduring charm.
- Necklace on a woven cotton cord
- 18K yellow gold and silver plated
- Motifs in satin-polished Lalique crystal and glass crafted in a marble expression
- Length of the cord: 18.50" (47 cm)
- Length of the pendant: 7.28" (18.5 cm)
- Weight: 55 grams