Clear crystal, Vermeil
For a fountain René Lalique created in 1935 this woman's face with an aquatic headdress inspired by the myth of Arethusa. It embodies the imaginative power of its creator who was fascinated by women and nature.
- Clear crystals: 4.5 g
- Vermeil, average weight: 12 g
- Height: 3 cm
- Width: 1.4 cm
- Average weight: 5.70g
- Clasp system: Pin, push back
- For delivery to France (including Corsica, French Overseas Territory undelivered), the average delivery time is between 1 to 3 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco, the average delivery time is between 2 to 5 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to the United Kingdom, the average delivery time is between 7 to 10 days from the order confirmation.
Customs duties are paid by Lalique for deliveries to the UK.
We offer free shipping on any order over €300. (£300 for the UK.)
For more information about delivery, we invite you to consult our Shipping page.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.