Clear crystal, silver
Lalique crystal illuminates the motif of a woman’s face with an aquatic headdress in repolished satin-finish. This feminine expression created in 1935 by René Lalique for a specially commissioned fountain is inspired by the myth of Aréthuse. Now emblematic within Lalique collections, the motif lends its image to numerous iconic creations.
Arethuse Clear crystal mounted on silver.
- Clear crystals: 4.5g
- Silver, average weight: 12g
- Height: 3 cm
- Average weight: 17.20g
- Clasp system: Pin, push back
- For delivery to France (including Corsica, French Overseas Territory undelivered), the average delivery time is between 1 to 3 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco, the average delivery time is between 2 to 5 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to the United Kingdom, the average delivery time is between 7 to 10 days from the order confirmation.
Customs duties are paid by Lalique for deliveries to the UK.
We offer free shipping on any order over €300. (£300 for the UK.)
For more information about delivery, we invite you to consult our Shipping page.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.