Clear crystal, silver
In mythology, Nysa is the birthplace of Dionysus symbol of the vineyard. The nymphs of Nysa watched over the young Dionysus, son of Zeus, whom they kept hidden in a grotto where he grew up on the fruit of the vine. Lalique reinterpreted this famous motif in a line of silver and crystal jewellery.
- 5 Clear crystals : 68 g
- Sterling silver, average weight : 49 g
- Wrist size = 6.50" to 7.1"
- Average weight: 117g
- Clasp system: Magnet and security chain
- For delivery to France (including Corsica, French Overseas Territory undelivered), the average delivery time is between 1 to 3 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco, the average delivery time is between 2 to 5 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to the United Kingdom, the average delivery time is between 7 to 10 days from the order confirmation.
Customs duties are paid by Lalique for deliveries to the UK.
We offer free shipping on any order over €300. (£300 for the UK.)
For more information about delivery, we invite you to consult our Shipping page.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.