Séville wall sconce
Clear crystal, gilded finish (1 tier)
Designed by Marc Lalique in 1947, the Seville crystal element illuminates all interiors. Its satin finished crystal volutes create fascinating plays of light.
This majestic artwork reflects the passion, excellence, skill and the creativity of the best sculptors in lighting.
- Clear crystal, gilded finish (1 tier)
- Dimensions: H 14.96" x W 7.68" x d 4.92" (H 38 cm x L 19,5 cm x P 12,5 cm)
- Weight: 16.87 lbs (7,65 kg)
- One E12 or E14 incandescent or fluorescent bulb
- This luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes A++, A+, A, B, C, D et E
- The luminaire is sold with a bulb of the energy class: D
- Handcrafted in France
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov