Champs-Élysées wall sconce
Gold luster crystal, gilded finish
From the sconce to the monumental chandelier, Lalique was inspired by the Champs-Élysées bowl designed in 1951 by Marc Lalique to create this lighting collection. The finely veined leaves are reminiscent of the sumptuous alleys of plane-trees that run alongside the "most beautiful Avenue of the World". Through these pieces, it is almost as if the soul of Paris was captured, frozen in crystal.
Through a mysterious alchemy, the light shining through the purity of the crystal creates ever changing reflections, making every piece unique.
- Gold luster crystal, gilded finish
- Dimensions: H 11.61" x W 11.81" x D 5.91" (H 29,5 cm x L 30 cm x P 15 cm)
- Weight: 11.02 lbs (5 kg)
- Two E12 or E14 incandescent and fluorescent bulb
- This luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes A++, A+, A, B, C, D et E
- The luminaire is sold with a bulb of the energy class: D
- Handcrafted in France
- Designed by Marc Lalique, 1957
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov