Clear crystal, chrome finish
The base of the Versailles lamp imagined for the first time by René Lalique as a vase in 1939 pays homage to Versailles, masterpiece and emblem of French classical architecture. This majestic piece adaptes to any kind of classic environment.
- Clear crystal, chrome finish
- Dimensions: H 17.72" x L 9.06" x W 9.06" (H 45 cm x L 23 cm x W 23 cm)
- Weight: 20.72 lbs (9,40 kg)
- One E26 or E27 incandescent and fluorescent bulb
- This luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes A++, A+, A, B, C, D et E.
- The luminaire is sold with a bulb of the energy class: A
- Lamp delivered without lampshade
- Lampshade available in black muslin
- Handcrafted in France
By choosing the ground option, you will receive your order within three (3) to seven (7) business days.
We offer free ground shipping on any order over $250.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box with a white LALIQUE ribbon. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.