Clear crystal, chrome finish
The base of the Versailles lamp imagined for the first time by René Lalique as a vase in 1939 pays homage to Versailles, masterpiece and emblem of French classical architecture. This majestic piece adaptes to any kind of classic environment.
- Clear crystal, chrome finish
- Dimensions: H 17.72" x L 9.06" x W 9.06" (H 45 cm x L 23 cm x W 23 cm)
- Weight: 20.72 lbs (9,40 kg)
- One E26 or E27 incandescent and fluorescent bulb
- This luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes A++, A+, A, B, C, D et E.
- The luminaire is sold with a bulb of the energy class: A
- Lamp delivered without lampshade
- Lampshade available in black muslin
- Handcrafted in France
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
By choosing the ground option, you will receive your order within three (3) to seven (7) business days.
We offer free shipping on all orders.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box with a white LALIQUE ribbon. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.