PERLES CHANDELIER BY PIERRE-YVES ROCHON
Clear crystal, nickel finish
To design the Perles chandeliers, Pierre-Yves Rochon was inspired by eponymous luminaires created by René Lalique in the 1930s and by the graphic and symbolic power of the candle.
In all cultures and religions, the candle is meaningful, synonymous with knowledge and the quest for truth.
Carved with stripes and cabochons with the satin finish emblematic of Lalique, the crowns of light are adorned with slender crystal candles, arranged in a rhythmic rigor.
Metal sublimates the purity and brilliance of crystal.
Highlighted by LED technology, these chandeliers with neoclassical accents resonate with a Grand Siècle flair and bring a touch of French elegance to interior design.
- Clear crystal, satin finish
- Mounting: nickel
- Dimensions: H 26.06" x D 39.37" (H 66,2 cm x D 100 cm)
- Drop minimum: 41.93" (106,5 cm) – recommended: 61.61" (156,5 cm)
- Weight: 220.46 lbs (100 kg)
- Warm light (2700° Kelvin)
- Lighting dimmable (with a remote, home automation on bespoke order)
- LED lighting: Specific LED circuit. The light source can not be replaced
- Maximum power : 300W
- Primary supply voltage: 230 V
- EU certification
- The bottom part of the Chandelier is signed “Lalique France”
- The signature “Pierre-Yves Rochon & Lalique” is engraved on the metal of the chandelier.
- Each chandelier is numbered and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity signed by Pierre-Yves Rochon and Silvio Denz.
- Handcrafted in France
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov