Clear crystal, nickel finish
To design the Perles chandeliers, Pierre-Yves Rochon was inspired by eponymous luminaires created by René Lalique in the 1930s and by the graphic and symbolic power of the candle. In all cultures and religions, the candle is meaningful, synonymous with knowledge and the quest for truth.
Carved with stripes and cabochons with the satin finish emblematic of Lalique, the crowns of light are adorned with slender crystal candles, arranged in a rhythmic rigor. Metal sublimates the purity and brilliance of crystal.
Highlighted by LED technology, these chandeliers with neoclassical accents resonate with a Grand Siècle flair and bring a touch of French elegance to interior design.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Clear crystal
- Dimensions: D 27.17" (D 69.00 cm)
- Drop mini: H 41.65" (H 105.80 cm)
- Weight: 116.85 lbs (53.00 kg)
- LED x 73 - 230 watts - IP20 - 2700°K - Warm light
- Dimmable lighting with remote control
- Each piece is numbered and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity signed by Pierre-Yves Rochon and Silvio Denz.
- Handcrafted in France