Clear crystal, chrome finish
Created by Marc Lalique in 1955, the Chêne Chandelier harmoniously complements the collection of Lalique crystal chandeliers. It consists of two crown patterns of oak leaves in satin crystal repolished on the ridges. This chandelier is part of the oak set consisting of a wall sconce, a lamp, a door handle and a crystal table. Subtle elixir between skill and daring, the result of precision craftsmanship, the Chêne collection embodies the core values ??of the brand: luxury, excellence and creativity.
- Clear crystal, chrome finish, large size
- Dimensions: H 12.60" x D 20.47" (H 32 cm x D 52 cm)
- Weight: 88.18 lbs (40 kg)
- Minimum drop: 17.32" (44 cm)
- Three E26 or E27 incandescent and fluorescent bulbs
- This luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes A++, A+, A, B, C, D et E
- The luminaire is sold with a bulb of the energy class: A
- Handcrafted in France
- Designed by Marc Lalique, 1955
By choosing the ground option, you will receive your order within three (3) to seven (7) business days.
We offer free ground shipping on any order over $250.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box with a white LALIQUE ribbon. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.