Clear crystal, chrome finish (2 tiers)
From the sconce to the monumental chandelier, Lalique was inspired by the Champs-Élysées bowl designed in 1951 by Marc Lalique to create this lighting collection. The finely veined leaves are reminiscent of the sumptuous alleys of plane-trees that run alongside the "most beautiful Avenue of the World". Through these pieces, it is almost as if the soul of Paris was captured, frozen in crystal.
Through a mysterious alchemy, the light shining through the purity of the crystal creates ever changing reflections, making every piece unique.
- Clear crystal, chrome finish (2 tiers)
- Also available in clear crystal and gilded finish (prices on request)
- Dimensions: H 17.91" x D 27.17" (H 45,5 cm x D 69 cm)
- Weight: 83.78 lbs (38 kg)
- Minimum drop: 20.08" (51 cm)
- Twelve E12 or E14 incandescent and fluorescent bulbs
- This luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes A++, A+, A, B, C, D et E
- The luminaire is sold with a bulb of the energy class: D
- Handcrafted in France
- Designed by Marc Lalique, 1957
By choosing the ground option, you will receive your order within three (3) to seven (7) business days.
We offer free ground shipping on any order over $250.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box with a white LALIQUE ribbon. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.