Coutard lantern small size by Pierre-Yves Rochon
Clear crystal and matte black
Designed by Pierre-Yves Rochon, the Coutard lantern is a jewel of interior design. A beautiful result of the encounter of many exceptional savoir-faire, it combines aesthetics and functionality. Metal sublimates the purity and brilliance of crystal. The gushing of fine crystal droplets evokes lightness and brilliance. Designed by René Lalique in 1935 for a fountain ordered by Mr Coutard, this pattern has become iconic for Lalique.
- 4 Coutard cylinders in 1 part, small size
- 3 finishes: bright nickel, matte black or satined gilded
- Dimensions : H 20.24ʺ x D 18.90ʺ (H 51.4 cm x D 48 cm)
- Weight: 88.18 lbs (40 kg)
- Dimmable (with a remote, home automation on bespoke order)
- Primary supply voltage: 230 V (US) or 110 V (US)
- Maximum power: 100W
- Each lantern is numbered and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity signed by Pierre-Yves Rochon and Silvio Denz.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov