Clear crystal, satin finish relief
*This product is available exclusively for pre-order on lalique.com.
Your product will be delivered mid-April.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
The contrasted Zebre motif celebrates the natural geometry of this savannah symbol.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Clear, satin finish relief crystal
- Dimensions: H 17.72" x D 10.47" (H 45.00 cm x D 26.60 cm)
- Weight: 24.25 lbs (11.00 kg)
- Handcrafted in France
- For delivery to France (including Corsica, French Overseas Territory undelivered), the average delivery time is between 1 to 3 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco, the average delivery time is between 2 to 5 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to the United Kingdom, the average delivery time is between 7 to 10 days from the order confirmation.
Customs duties are paid by Lalique for deliveries to the UK.
We offer free shipping on any order over €300. (£300 for the UK.)
For more information about delivery, we invite you to consult our Shipping page.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.
The clear satin-finished and re-polished versions offer plenty of scope for interpretation. The captivating black and white stripes on the crystal create a very hypnotic visual effect. Highly realistic, they seem to run through the anatomy of the vase, itself inspired by the curves of the animal. In this version, the vase shows a highly technical enameling work.