Pivoines Vase Small Size
Alliance of brute strength and delicacy, juxtaposition of square shape to the curved lines of the sculpted motifs, the Pivoines vases and bowl embody a contrast of mineral strength and floral romanticism. Symbol of prosperity, beauty and honour, the peony is an emblematic flower, especially in China where it is often depicted. As if carved in the gouge of a rock garlands of flowers take possession of crystal, like luxuriant nature takes its rightful place over abandoned constructions. Their modelling also evokes the process of Lost Wax sculpture, when the craftsman breaks the plaster mould to reveal the piece.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Clear crystal
- Dimensions: H 5.51" x L 4.72" x W 4.72" (H 14.00 cm x L 12.00 cm x l 12.00 cm)
- Weight: 3.88 lbs (1.76 kg)
- Handcrafted in France
- For delivery to France (including Corsica, French Overseas Territory undelivered), the average delivery time is between 1 to 3 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco, the average delivery time is between 2 to 5 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to the United Kingdom, the average delivery time is between 7 to 10 days from the order confirmation.
Customs duties are paid by Lalique for deliveries to the UK.
We offer free shipping on any order over €300. (£300 for the UK.)
For more information about delivery, we invite you to consult our Shipping page.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.