Hirondelles medium vase
Among fauna, the swallow particularly inspired René Lalique, which he then made the centrepiece of many jewels and decorative objects.
With admiration and respect for this immense artist Lalique reinterprets the figure of the swallow, recurring in the Master’s work, herald of spring, symbol of happiness and freedom.
Fashioned in satin-finished and re-polished crystal, emblematic of Lalique, the swallows are juxtaposed in a graphic play on repetition.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Clear crystal
- Dimensions: H 8.46" x D 8.46" (H 21.50 cm x D 21.50 cm)
- Weight: 5.07 lbs (2.30 kg)
- Handcrafted in France
- For delivery to France (including Corsica, French Overseas Territory undelivered), the average delivery time is between 1 to 3 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco, the average delivery time is between 2 to 5 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to the United Kingdom, the average delivery time is between 7 to 10 days from the order confirmation.
Customs duties are paid by Lalique for deliveries to the UK.
We offer free shipping on any order over €300. (£300 for the UK.)
For more information about delivery, we invite you to consult our Shipping page.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.