Depicted since prehistoric times, the Rhinoceros often appears in decorative arts, in famous prints, paintings or sculptures. Calm and serene, determined and placid, this crystal Rhinoceros comes in clear and black. In a limited edition of 17 pieces, it is also issued in a pink version, a disruptive and trendy play on the premier colour for 2017 (boutique exclusive).
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Black crystal
- Dimensions: H 6.38" x L 13.98" x W 6.10" (H 16.2 cm x L 35.5 cm x W 15.5 cm)
- Weight: 14.99 lbs (6.80 kg)
- Handcrafted in France
- For delivery to France (including Corsica, French Overseas Territory undelivered), the average delivery time is between 1 to 3 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco, the average delivery time is between 2 to 5 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to the United Kingdom, the average delivery time is between 7 to 10 days from the order confirmation.
Customs duties are paid by Lalique for deliveries to the UK.
We offer free shipping on any order over €300. (£300 for the UK.)
For more information about delivery, we invite you to consult our Shipping page.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.