McLaren Falcon sculpture
Limited edition of 375 pieces
Resulting from an exceptional collaboration between Lalique and McLaren, the Essence of Speed collection celebrates the values of performance and excellence shared by the famous crystal maker and one of the most iconic and successful teams in Formula 1 history. The collaboration between McLaren and Lalique is a perfect fit. Both are leaders in their fields, with passion and dedication at their heart and a shared inspiration drawn from nature.
McLaren possesses an outstanding racing pedigree and, over the years, has honed its expertise and pursued a relentless quest for speed in its cars, which are renowned for their engineering art. René Lalique was also inspired by the other natural forms of “Flore, Faune et Femme” (flora, fauna and the feminine) and his iconic car mascots reflecting all three were some of his best-known pieces created in the 1920s and 1930s.
Fashioned in satin-finished crystal, emblematic of Lalique, the Flying Falcon is the second design after the Cheetah. It comes in a smaller standing edition, limited to 375, the same number as the limited edition P1 supercar.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Clear crystal
- Dimensions: H 11.69" x L 6.65" x W 5.55" (H 29.70 cm x L 16.90 cm x l 14.10 cm)
- Weight: 7.10 lbs (3.22 kg)
- Lighted base by LED. The lighted sculpture is nomadic and can be recharged thanks to an electric cable. The autonomy before recharging is 8 hours
- Limited edition of 375 pieces, piece delivered with a certificate of authenticity mentioning its number
- Lalique & McLaren collaboration
- Handcrafted in France
- For delivery to France (including Corsica, French Overseas Territory undelivered), the average delivery time is between 1 to 3 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco, the average delivery time is between 2 to 5 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to the United Kingdom, the average delivery time is between 7 to 10 days from the order confirmation.
Customs duties are paid by Lalique for deliveries to the UK.
We offer free shipping on any order over €300. (£300 for the UK.)
For more information about delivery, we invite you to consult our Shipping page.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.