Horse's Head sculpture
Originally designed by Marc Lalique in 1953, the majestic Horse's Head sculpture demonstrates the exceptional know-how of the master craftsman. This outstanding figure is made of 54 pounds of pure, sparkling crystal. To obtain its spectacular and contemporary shine, Lalique glass master workers, as true sculptors, carve the piece by hand during more than 3 days and then polish it carefully for many hours. The beauty of the artist’s gesture is part of his quest for excellence.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Clear crystal
- Dimensions: H 14.96" x L 14.76" x W 5.51" (H 38.00 cm x L 37.50 cm x l 14.00 cm)
- Weight: 44.09 lbs (20.00 kg)
- Handcrafted in France
- Original design: Marc Lalique, 1953
- For delivery to France (including Corsica, French Overseas Territory undelivered), the average delivery time is between 1 to 3 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco, the average delivery time is between 2 to 5 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to the United Kingdom, the average delivery time is between 7 to 10 days from the order confirmation.
Customs duties are paid by Lalique for deliveries to the UK.
We offer free shipping on any order over €300. (£300 for the UK.)
For more information about delivery, we invite you to consult our Shipping page.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.