From the Egypt of the Pharaohs to the present day, greyhounds have appeared regularly in the history of art, from paintings to tapestries, statues, dishes and many noble coats of arms. (The greyhound is a symbol of loyalty in heraldry.) The Lalique greyhound pays homage to this racy, slender dog, with a long muzzle, thin legs, a slender and muscular body, bred for racing.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Amber crystal
- Dimensions: H 11.02" x L 4.92" x W 3.15" (H 28.00 cm x L 12.50 cm x l 8.00 cm)
- Weight: 5.95 lbs (2.70 kg)
- Handcrafted in France
- For delivery to France (including Corsica, French Overseas Territory undelivered), the average delivery time is between 1 to 3 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco, the average delivery time is between 2 to 5 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to the United Kingdom, the average delivery time is between 7 to 10 days from the order confirmation.
Customs duties are paid by Lalique for deliveries to the UK.
We offer free shipping on any order over €300. (£300 for the UK.)
For more information about delivery, we invite you to consult our Shipping page.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.
Its haughty head carriage gives it an aura of nobility. The velvety touch of satin crystal evokes the soft coat of this loyal companion, available in clear, amber or grey.