Cap Ferrat blue crystal
The original Fish in glass was designed in 1913 by René Lalique and since become an important and iconic piece in the Lalique collection. It is now issued in a wide range of colors including this rich amber.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Cap Ferrat blue crystal
- Dimensions: H 1.77" x L 2.09" x W 0.83" (H 4.50 cm x L 5.30 cm x l 2.10 cm)
- Weight: 0.10 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Handcrafted in France
- Original design: René Lalique, 1912
- For delivery to France (including Corsica, French Overseas Territory undelivered), the average delivery time is between 1 to 3 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco, the average delivery time is between 2 to 5 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to the United Kingdom, the average delivery time is between 7 to 10 days from the order confirmation.
Customs duties are paid by Lalique for deliveries to the UK.
We offer free shipping on any order over €300. (£300 for the UK.)
For more information about delivery, we invite you to consult our Shipping page.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.