Among flowers, the anemone, a symbol of purity and innocence, particularly inspired René Lalique, which he then made the centerpiece of many jewels and decorative objects. In 1912, he designed a vase displaying a motif of anemone in blue patinated glass, fashioned in “cire perdue”.
With the Anemone collection, Lalique gives a fresh insight into this creation transfigured to vases available in several sizes and colours, bowls, perfume bottles, and votives. Fashioned in satin-finished and re-polished crystal, emblematic of LALIQUE, the flowers are juxtaposed in a graphics play on repetition, capturing the ephemeral beauty of flowers.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Clear crystal
- Dimensions: H 3.23" x D 2.95" (H 8.20 cm x D 7.50 cm)
- Weight: 0.49 lbs (0.22 kg)
- Delivered with a candle
- Handcrafted in France
- For delivery to France (including Corsica, French Overseas Territory undelivered), the average delivery time is between 1 to 3 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco, the average delivery time is between 2 to 5 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to the United Kingdom, the average delivery time is between 7 to 10 days from the order confirmation.
Customs duties are paid by Lalique for deliveries to the UK.
We offer free shipping on any order over €300. (£300 for the UK.)
For more information about delivery, we invite you to consult our Shipping page.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.