Merles et Raisins bowl
In 1928, René Lalique designed the Merles & Raisins decorative panels, originally in created in pressed glass on a silver background and adorned the Cuban mahogany woodwork of the legendary Orient Express. Today, the Lalique Studio reinterprets this emblematic creation, in new expressions through vases and a bowl. The precious cultural heritage of the House thus comes to life in very contemporary shapes.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Clear crystal
- Dimensions: H 4.53" x D 9.33" (H 11.50 cm x D 23.70 cm)
- Weight: 9.70 lbs (4.40 kg)
- Handcrafted in France
- For delivery to France (including Corsica, French Overseas Territory undelivered), the average delivery time is between 1 to 3 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco, the average delivery time is between 2 to 5 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to the United Kingdom, the average delivery time is between 7 to 10 days from the order confirmation.
Customs duties are paid by Lalique for deliveries to the UK.
We offer free shipping on any order over €300. (£300 for the UK.)
For more information about delivery, we invite you to consult our Shipping page.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.
Blackbirds with finely chiseled plumage indulge in an abundance of sweet grapes while the vines create an exceptional rhythm throughout a perfectly balanced composition. The richness of the decor conveys a sensation of profusion and of abundance. Highlighted by the purity of satin-finished crystal, signature of the House, these decorative objects brilliantly illustrate the timeless character of Lalique creations.