2023 Vintage Champs-Élysées Bowl
Limited edition of 500 pieces
The spectacular rows of trees lining “the most beautiful avenue of the world” inspired the design of the finely engraved crystal leaves that adorn the Champs-Elysées bowl, designed by Marc Lalique in 1951. In this work of art, the artist captures the beautiful essence of Paris. It is now available in a limited edition of 500 pieces.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Clear crystal
- Dimensions: H 7.48" x L 18.11" x W 7.48" (H 19.00 cm x L 46.00 cm x l 19.00 cm)
- Weight: 13.67 lbs (6.20 kg)
- Limited edition of 500 pieces, piece delivered with a certificate of authenticity mentioning its number
- Handcrafted in France
- Original design: Marc Lalique, 1951
- For delivery to France (including Corsica, French Overseas Territory undelivered), the average delivery time is between 1 to 3 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to European Union countries, Norway, Switzerland and Monaco, the average delivery time is between 2 to 5 days from the date of dispatch.
- For delivery to the United Kingdom, the average delivery time is between 7 to 10 days from the order confirmation.
Customs duties are paid by Lalique for deliveries to the UK.
We offer free shipping on any order over €300. (£300 for the UK.)
For more information about delivery, we invite you to consult our Shipping page.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.