Soudan Pedestal Table by Pierre-Yves Rochon
Clear crystal and bright nickel
Designed by Pierre-Yves Rochon, the Roses and Soudan pedestal tables are jewels of interior design. A beautiful result of the encounter of many exceptional savoir-faire, it combines aesthetics and functionality. Metal and macassar sublimate the purity and brilliance of crystal. Finely chiselled in relief, the motif of Roses is highly symbolic while the Art-Deco inspired Soudan design displays geometric lines composed in a regular and dynamic movement.
- Feet: 16 Soudan large size panels
- Top: 20 Soudan medium size panels
- 2 finishes: bright nickel or macassar
- Dimensions: H 29.53" x L 26.18" x W 26.18" (H 75 cm x L 66.5 cm x l 66.5 cm)
- Weight: 272.14 lbs (123.44 kg)
- Each pedestal is numbered and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity signed by Pierre-Yves Rochon and Silvio Denz.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov