Roses Pedestal table by Pierre-Yves Rochon
Clear crystal and macassar
Designed by Pierre-Yves Rochon, the Roses and Soudan pedestal tables are jewels of interior design. A beautiful result of the encounter of many exceptional savoir-faire, it combines aesthetics and functionality. Metal and macassar sublimate the purity and brilliance of crystal. Finely chiselled in relief, the motif of Roses is highly symbolic while the Art-Deco inspired Soudan design displays geometric lines composed in a regular and dynamic movement.
- Feet: 16 Roses large size panels
- Top: 20 Roses medium size panels
- 2 finishes: bright nickel or macassar
- Dimensions: H 29.53" x L 26.18" x W 26.18" (H 75 cm x L 66.5 cm x l 66.5 cm)
- Weight: 216.98 lbs (98,42 kg)
- Each pedestal is numbered and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity signed by Pierre-Yves Rochon and Silvio Denz.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
By choosing the ground option, you will receive your order within three (3) to seven (7) business days.
We offer free ground shipping on any order over $250.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box with a white LALIQUE ribbon. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.