Coutard Table by Pierre-Yves Rochon
Square table, clear crystal
Designed by Pierre-Yves Rochon, the Coutard table is a jewel of interior design. A beautiful result of the encounter of many exceptional savoir-faire, it combines aesthetics and functionality. Metal sublimates the purity and brilliance of crystal. The gushing of fine crystal droplets evokes lightness and brilliance. Designed by René Lalique in 1935 for a fountain ordered by Mr Coutard, this pattern has become iconic for LALIQUE.
Pierre-Yves Rochon: “The Coutard table was born from the quest for the most beautiful aesthetic effect, the search for perfect proportions and the attention to every detail. Marked by the precision and the elegance of metal, the designs give crystal the freedom to blend in interior architecture and furniture design in a new manner.”
- Square table, clear crystal
- Dimensions with table top: H 29.53" x L 55.12" x W 55.12" (H 75 cm x L 140 cm x l 140 cm)
- Weight: 520.3 pounds (250 kg)
- Table for 4 seats
- Model also available in L 96.46" x W 55.12" (L 245 cm x l 140 cm)
- Each table is numbered and comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by Pierre-Yves Rochon and Silvio Denz.
By choosing the ground option, you will receive your order within three (3) to seven (7) business days.
We offer free ground shipping on any order over $250.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box with a white LALIQUE ribbon. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.