Coutard Desk by Pierre-Yves Rochon
Clear crystal and bright nickel, top in extra white glass, blotter in leather, inside drawers with leather
Designed by Pierre-Yves Rochon, the Coutard desk is a jewel of interior design. A beautiful result of the encounter of many exceptional savoir-faire, it combines aesthetics and functionality. Metal sublimates the purity and brilliance of crystal. Designed by René Lalique in 1935 for a fountain ordered by Mr Coutard, this pattern has become iconic for Lalique.
Pierre-Yves Rochon: “The Coutard desk was born from the quest for the most beautiful aesthetic effect, the search for perfect proportions and the attention to every detail. Marked by the precision and the elegance of metal, the designs give crystal the freedom to blend in interior architecture and furniture design in a new manner.”
- Clear crystal and bright nickel, top in extra white glass, blotter in leather, inside drawers with leather
- 2 finishes: shiny nickel or macassar
- Extra white glass top with a leather desk pad
- 3 drawers with leather inside
- Dimensions: H 29.53'' x L 78.66'' x W 39.3'' cm (H 75 cm x L 199.8 cm x l 100 cm cm)
- Weight : 308.65 pounds (140 kg)
- Each desk is numbered and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity signed by Pierre-Yves Rochon and Silvio Denz.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
By choosing the ground option, you will receive your order within three (3) to seven (7) business days.
We offer free ground shipping on any order over $250.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box with a white LALIQUE ribbon. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.