Round table, clear crystal
Marc Lalique created the "Chêne" table for the "Art of Glass" exhibition held in 1951 at the Pavillon Marsan, Museum of Decorative Arts in Paris.
Finely chiseled oak leaves in satin-finished crystal adorn the 6 rectangular panels and the base on the feet of this exceptional table.
The Lalique glass masters spend more than 100 hours to fashion this masterpiece which weighs more than 200 kg.
- Clear crystal
- Dimensions without table top: H 29.57" x D 30.71" (H 75.1 cm x D 78 cm)
- Weight without table top: 418.88 lbs (190 kg)
- Table delivered without table top
- Table tops available on request : D 47.24" ( 120 cm), D 51.18" (130 cm), D 55.12" (140 cm)
- Handcrafted in France
- Designed by Marc Lalique, 1951
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov