Round table, clear crystal
Marc Lalique created the "Chêne" table for the "Art of Glass" exhibition held in 1951 at the Pavillon Marsan, Museum of Decorative Arts in Paris.
Finely chiseled oak leaves in satin-finished crystal adorn the 6 rectangular panels and the base on the feet of this exceptional table.
The Lalique glass masters spend more than 100 hours to fashion this masterpiece which weighs more than 200 kg.
- Clear crystal
- Dimensions without table top: H 29.57" x D 30.71" (H 75.1 cm x D 78 cm)
- Weight without table top: 418.88 lbs (190 kg)
- Table delivered without table top
- Table tops available on request : D 47.24" ( 120 cm), D 51.18" (130 cm), D 55.12" (140 cm)
- Handcrafted in France
- Designed by Marc Lalique, 1951
By choosing the ground option, you will receive your order within three (3) to seven (7) business days.
We offer free ground shipping on any order over $250.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box with a white LALIQUE ribbon. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.