Cactus round table
Designed in 1951, the Cactus table seamlessly blends into the most creative interior design spaces: sublime crystal in prolific magnificence. The crystal volutes follow the rhythm of light, drowning the eye in its depths.
This majestic table embodies the creative genius and unique expertise of the glass masters.
In order to participate in the fashioning of this exceptional artwork, a craftsman must have received the distinction of Best Craftsmen of France. Successfully bringing together talent, timing and temperature, six dedicated glass masters combine an exceptional mastery of modern technique and traditional skill throughout the complex process involved in crafting these luxurious pieces. In the hot glass workshops, it takes eight to ten weeks of handwork to craft each of the eight legs, starting from 18 kg of crystal.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Green crystal
- Dimensions: H 27.95" x D 44.88" (H 71.00 cm x D 114.00 cm)
- Dimensions are without table top
- Table tops available on request: 47.24” (120 cm), 51.18” (130 cm), 55.12” (140 cm), 59.06” (150 cm) ou 62.99” (160 cm)
- Weight: 317.47 lbs (144.00 kg)
- Table delivered without table top
- Handcrafted in France