Clear crystal, black lacquered and ivory silk
This stylish armchair is part of the Lalique Maison range designed by Tina Green and Pietro Mingarelli. It echoes the characteristics of the Art Deco movement, dear to both designers: contrast of the colors and materials, minimal lines, elegant simplicity.
The iconic mascot Victoire was originally created by René Lalique to adorn the radiator caps of the most beautiful cars driven around Paris at the start of the 20th century.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Clear crystal
- Black lacquered
- Ivory silk
- Also available in ivory chenille cotton, in leather printed black croco, in classic velvet cream, in ivory leather and in sofia chocolate leather (price on request)
- Numbered edition, piece delivered with a certificate of authenticity mentioning its number
- Dimensions: H 39.76" x W 28.74" x D 30.71" (H 101.00 cm x l 73.00 cm x P 78.00 cm)
- Weight: 50.50 lbs (22.91 kg)
- Lalique Maison | Designed by Lady Tina Green & Pietro Mingarelli