Clear crystal, small size
This Rinceaux mirror, designed by Marc Lalique in 1950, is framed by a frieze in relief featuring a pattern of interlaced black or clear crystal elements. This majestic artwork reflects the passion, excellence, skill and creativity of Lalique’s finest craftsmen.
The balance in the composition arises from the purity of the geometrical lines, the intensity of the black color and the beauty of its dynamic and steady movement.
- Clear crystal, small size
- Dimensions: H 34.06" x W 25.79" (H 86,5 cm x W 65,5 cm)
- Weight: 55.12 lbs (25 kg)
- Can be hung horizontally or vertically
- Invisible fixing wall brackets
- Handcrafted in France
- Designed by Marc Lalique, 1950
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov