Masque de Femme sideboard
Numbered edition, clear crystal and black lacquered
The Masque de Femme panel created by René Lalique in 1935 to adorn a fountain embodies the imaginative power of its creator who was fascinated by women and nature. Both classic and avant-garde, this piece of art reveals the face of a mysterious woman with delicate features, surrounded by aquatic fauna.
- Numbered edition, clear crystal and black lacquered
- Also available in ivory ash (price on request)
- Dimensions: H 31.89" x L 80.71" x W 18.90" (H 81 cm x L 205 cm x W 48 cm)
- Weight: 293.2 lbs (133 kg)
- Lalique Maison | Designed by Lady Tina Green & Pietro Mingarelli
By choosing the ground option, you will receive your order within three (3) to seven (7) business days.
We offer free ground shipping on any order over $250.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box with a white LALIQUE ribbon. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.