Femme Bras Levés bar
Numbered edition, clear crystal and ivory ash
Decorative panel created by René Lalique in 1928 to adorn the cars of the famous Orient Express train which led travelers from the banks of the Seine to the shores of the Bosphorus. René Lalique stands alongside René Prou as one of the most admired artists who have contributed to the decoration of this train.
The pattern, which uses geometric and floral forms, is inspired by the Art Deco period. We can witness a sensual and elegant dance. The women moves gracefully surrounded by volutes and grapes.
- Numbered edition, clear crystal and ivory ash
- Also available in natural ebony or blue eucalyptus (price on request)
- Dimensions: H 46.46" x L 57.48" x D 23.83" (H 118 cm x L 146 cm x D 56 cm)
- Weight: 403.4 lbs (183 kg)
- Lalique Maison | Designed by Lady Tina Green & Pietro Mingarelli
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov