Femme Bras Levés bar
Numbered edition, clear crystal and black ebony
Part of the Lalique Maison collection, the Femme Bras Leves Bar features decorative panels created by René Lalique in 1928 to adorn the cars of the famous Orient Express train, which led travelers from the banks of the Seine to the shores of the Bosphorus. René Lalique stands alongside René Prou as one of the most admired artists who have contributed to the decoration of this train.
The pattern, which uses geometric and floral forms, is inspired by the Art Deco period. The women move in a sensual and elegant dance and are surrounded by volutes and grapes.
- Numbered edition, clear crystal and black ebony
- Also available in natural ebony or blue eucalyptus (price on request)
- Dimensions: H 46.46" x L 57.48" x D 22.83" (H 118 cm x L 146 cm x D 56 cm)
- Dimensions including the crystal handles
- Weight: 403.4 lbs (183 kg)
- Lalique Maison | Designed by Lady Tina Green & Pietro Mingarelli
By choosing the ground option, you will receive your order within three (3) to seven (7) business days.
We offer free ground shipping on any order over $250.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box with a white LALIQUE ribbon. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.