Causeuses vanity by Pierre-Yves Rochon
Crystal, marble and bright nickel
Designed by Pierre-Yves Rochon, the Causeuses vanity is a jewel of interior design. A beautiful result of the encounter of many exceptional savoir-faire, it combines aesthetics and functionality. Metal and marble sublimate the purity and brilliance of crystal.
The Causeuses motif celebrates the woman, a major source of inspiration of LALIQUE since its origins. An ode to feminine beauty, LALIQUE’s craft plays with satin-finished crystal to evoke the velvety texture of skin. The voluptuous curves of these sensual bathers contrast with the graphic precision of the crystal waves of the Soudan motif, designed by René Lalique in 1934. The balance of the composition stems from the purity of its geometric lines and the strength of its systematic and dynamic movement.
Pierre-Yves Rochon: “The Causeuses vanity was born from the quest for the most beautiful aesthetic effect, the search for perfect proportions and the attention to every detail. Marked by the precision and the elegance of metal, the designs give crystal the freedom to blend in interior architecture and furniture design in a new manner.”
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Clear crystal
- Top: White marble
- Bright nickel
- Exterior: bright nickel and Névé white marble top.
- Rectangular basin in Névé white marble.
- Metal taps with bright nickel finish and adorned with a clear “Perles” Lalique crystal, designed by Pierre-Yves Rochon for THG.
- Crystal : 1 Causeuses large size panel + 2 Causeuses small size panels in satin-finished crystal, non-mirrored.
- Numbered edition, piece delivered with a certificate of authenticity mentioning its number
- Dimensions: H 35.43" x L 53.15" x D 23.62" (H 90.00 cm x L 135.00 cm x P 60.00 cm)
- Weight: 551.16 lbs (250.00 kg)
- 2 Drawers, push and pull, placed on each side, behind the Causeuses panels
- Pierre-Yves Rochon & Lalique collaboration