Masque de Femme bed
Numbered edition, clear crystal, ivory silk and black lacquered, medium size
The Masque de Femme panel created by René Lalique in 1935 to adorn a fountain embodies the imaginative power of its creator who was fascinated by women and nature. Both classic and avant-garde, this piece of art reveals the face of a mysterious woman with delicate features, surrounded by aquatic fauna.
- Numbered edition, clear crystal, ivory silk and black lacquered, medium size
- Also available in ivory ash (price on request)
- Dimensions: H 62.99" x L 89.76" x W 84.25" (H 160 cm x L 228 cm x W 214 cm)
- Weight: 255.74 lbs (116 kg)
- Delivered with bedframe and head-board, without mattress neither bedbase
- Lalique Maison | Designed by Lady Tina Green & Pietro Mingarelli
By choosing the ground option, you will receive your order within three (3) to seven (7) business days.
We offer free ground shipping on any order over $250.
Your item will be carefully wrapped in a unique black box with a white LALIQUE ribbon. If you choose to send this piece as a gift, you have the option to include a note with a personal message.
Lalique has implemented security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and use.